- August 1: About 284,000 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sensitive Airbags
- July 31: Government Looks Into Harmon Kardon Radios After Jeep Hack
- July 24: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles After Jeep Hacking Incident
- July 22: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 350,000 SUVs Over Loose Engine Covers
- July 11: Dodge Challenger Recalled To Replace 'Batwing' Airbag Inflators
2010 Dodge Caliber
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Dodge Caliber
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Dodge Caliber by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
2010 Dodge Caliber LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH NHTSA Campaign #10V197000
Summary: Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2010 Dodge Caliber vehicles. Some vehicles may have been built with an incorrect door lock rod in the right front door.
Consequence: An unlatched door could increase the risk of an unbelted front seat passenger being ejected from the vehicle.
Actions: Dealers will inspect and replace the front right door lock rod as required free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during June 2010. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #10V197000 »