- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 29: Investigation Opened Into 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Drive Shafts
- June 18: Investigation Looks at MORE Ignition Problems in 700,000 Chrysler Vehicles
- June 8: Chrysler Recalls 24,000 Durango, Grand Cherokee, ProMaster Vehicles
2010 Dodge Caliber
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Dodge Caliber
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2010 Dodge Caliber by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Dodge service shop immediately!
2010 Dodge Caliber LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH NHTSA Campaign #10V197000
Summary: Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2010 Dodge Caliber vehicles. Some vehicles may have been built with an incorrect door lock rod in the right front door.
Consequence: An unlatched door could increase the risk of an unbelted front seat passenger being ejected from the vehicle.
Actions: Dealers will inspect and replace the front right door lock rod as required free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during June 2010. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #10V197000 »