- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 15: Dodge Ram 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Affects 6 Ram Models
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
2010 Dodge Caliber
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Dodge Caliber
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Dodge Caliber by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
2010 Dodge Caliber LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH NHTSA Campaign #10V197000
Summary: Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2010 Dodge Caliber vehicles. Some vehicles may have been built with an incorrect door lock rod in the right front door.
Consequence: An unlatched door could increase the risk of an unbelted front seat passenger being ejected from the vehicle.
Actions: Dealers will inspect and replace the front right door lock rod as required free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during June 2010. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #10V197000 »