3.0

2010 Dodge Caliber steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Caliber:

2010 Dodge Caliber Owner Comments

Jul 012013

Caliber 4-cyl

Steering wheel has a slight noise when turning.it feels like a clicking sound when I turn the wheel.

- Edison, NJ, USA

Jun 232012

Caliber 4-cyl

I parked my car in parking lot while car was in drive turned off the ignition and I withdrew my key from the ignition and left the car. When I returned to the car 3 people were leaning against the rear of the car to keep it from rolling out into 2 other cars. The door was locked and the shift was still in drive. This is a safety hazard. The Dodge mechanic found that the shifter is broken internally and needs to be replaced.

- Goshen, IN, USA