2011 Dodge Caliber body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Dodge Caliber:

2011 Dodge Caliber Owner Comments

May 252011

I have a Dodge 2011 Caliber..I recently bought it back on May 4,2011..within one week I had a water leak on the passenger side. I took it into the shop and they fixed the problem. About two weeks after that I was at a stop light and the light turned green and I went to go and my car didn't move. I had cars behind me so I started my car up again and it went. I called the dealership and they told me "don't bring it in lets do a time span to see if it happens again." Two weeks after that I was taking a right hand turn onto a street and it shut off again. I called the dealership and I took it in to them the next day. They had it for almost two weeks and said they coded the ABS module and I thought that was weird because my light didn't come on. So they went ahead and put a new one in. So I got it back on the Monday and on the Friday I was taking a left hand turn and my car cut off again. That was about three weeks ago and they still have my car. They called and told me that they are going to update my software. As of right now I really do not want that car back. It is a very unsafe car and I don't understand why I have to have it if the same problem still occurs. I have contacted Chrysler but they said there is nothing they could do about this according to lemon law.

- Chesapeake, VA, USA