8.7

1995 Dodge Caravan body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Dodge Caravan:

1995 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Dec 102006

Caravan

THE VEHICLE HAS VERY LOW MILEAGE ON IT 60,000 NOW. THE PAINT STARTING PEALING OFF GRADUALLY KNOW IT IS SO BAD IT IS PEALING OFF THE ROOF AND THE HOOD OF THE VAN. I WANT TO FIND OUT IF CHRYSLER WILL PAY THE COST OF THE PAINT JOB. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS. THE VAN I IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. IT IS HORRIBLE TO DRIVE IT IN THAT CONDITION.

- , Po Box 24, East Walpole, USA

Jan 012004

Caravan

I've seen other caravans around town with the same problem of peeling paint.

Is Dodge taking any responsibility for this?

- , Fairfield, IA, USA

Oct 242002

Caravan

The paint started peeling of the hood in 1999. In 2002 it began peeling off the roof. The dealership "blew me off" claiming it wasn't their problem. I'm told there is a lawsuit pending against Dodge because this problem is widespread with Caravans. I have not been able to get information about a possible lawsuit.

- , Ojai, CA, USA