6.0

1996 Dodge Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Dodge Caravan:

1996 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Feb 132009

Caravan 2.4L 4 cyl

I thought this might be another "bcm" problem. The locks started working on their own while I was driving down the road. They were constantly locking and unlocking and continued doing so after I parked, switched off the van and exited the vehicle. The next day, I went to the passenger side door to actuate the power locks up to unlock the rear door (the driver door switch no longer works) before I could get to the dang rear, the power locks would lock the doors again! Now I can't get the rear door open even with my key!!!!

- , Preston, GA, USA