- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 31 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 51 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 89 days ago
1997 Dodge Caravan
Worst 1997 Caravan steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System11
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump7
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.