1. replace piston in engine (1 reports)
1998 Dodge Caravan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Caravan:

1998 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Aug 162001

Caravan Grand

I was driving and it started to make a terrible sounds & the engine started to die. I was in rush hour traffic and everybody was honking at me. My car just died without any notice. It was running just fine then it just stopped. The car was not under warranty. The garage at which I took my car said this should never of happened to a car with such low mileage. I want to find out where the zone commission board is so that I can write them and see about them refunding me some money.

- , Aurora, CO, USA