- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 5 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 38 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 80 days ago
1999 Dodge Caravan
Worst 1999 Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start3
- air bag light says on and horn will not blow1
- fire in dash1
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.