- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 43 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 72 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 86 days ago
1999 Dodge Caravan
Worst 1999 Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start3
- air bag light says on and horn will not blow1
- fire in dash1
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.