1999 Dodge Caravan transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Caravan:

1999 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Jul 072011

Caravan 3.8L

hope that this can help me fix my van, its hard to drive to work.

- , Lake Dallas, TX, USA

Jun 022010

Caravan 3.0L

The vehicle will shift, but hard shift and found every 3rd time I start from a stop it will not shift unless I turn the engine off and start it right back up and then I'm good for 2 more times it needs to shift up. Anybody have any ideas what could be the problem? I have been told a number of things it could be, not going to just start spending money until I know what is the problem.

- , Newport, NC, USA