- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 4 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 5 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 36 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 69 days ago
2001 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2001 Caravan engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine shuts down while driving4
- burning excessive oil between oil changes1
- difficulty starting1
- rear valve cover gasket leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.