- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 28 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 36 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 60 days ago
2001 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2001 Caravan engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine shuts down while driving4
- burning excessive oil between oil changes1
- difficulty starting1
- rear valve cover gasket leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.