2001 Dodge Caravan miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Caravan:

2001 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Nov 212003

Caravan

This car has been nothing but problems. First I have had it to dealer 3 times with leaks which I find is currently a recall. Then one cold winter it started to make a loud reving noise from first start starter was replaced still does it dealer claims they cannot hear it. Then I have had several belts repaced due to squealing sound upon starting the car. Squealing is still there. They cannot hear it. Now I am having a vibrating sound in my steering and it sounds as if the steering is about to go. As other complaints have indicated. Is this car safe to drive?

- Coraopolis, PA, USA

Dec 012004

Caravan 6-cyl

The consumer requested information about safety recalls on 2001 Dodge Caravan.

- Bowling Green, KY, USA