2001 Dodge Caravan seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Caravan:

2001 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Mar 142002

When applying brakes child safety seat went forward due to gen-3 seatbelt coming unlatching by itself. Dealer contacted.please add VIN.

- Lufkin, TX, USA

Mar 102002

On at least 2 occasions the middle left seatbelt of my Dodge Caravan has unfastened. I didn't have any explanation at the time and assumed it must have accidentally been hit. It restrains my child's safety seat, which I believe is properly installed. After viewing a report on primetime on abc, I was made aware that my van has seatbelts in the middle and back seats that are being questioned for possible failure. I believe that I may have experienced the locks being released due to sensitivity.

- Gregory, MI, USA