- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 22 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 34 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 35 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 66 days ago
2001 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2001 Caravan steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering temporarily goes out5
- bottom power steering hoses rubbing together2
- steering knocks and bangs1
- NHTSA: Steering10
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.