- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 14 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 17 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 19 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 45 days ago
2001 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2001 Caravan steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering temporarily goes out4
- bottom power steering hoses rubbing together1
- steering knocks and bangs1
- NHTSA: Steering10
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.