2002 Dodge Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Caravan:

2002 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 152003

Caravan

The first failure was the airbag light staying on continuely. I had it repaired a few months after buying the vehicle new. Less than six months later, the light stayed on again. We had moved to ashland and it was repaired there. Within a week of having it repaired, I tried to use my horn and it did not work. They couldn't fix it at my convience, so I had to wait a few weeks to get it repairs. Now, my windows sometimes go up and down and sometimes they do not. My van is less than 2 years old and already, I have had to borrow someones car because mine was in the shop. This should not happen with a new van with less than 25,000 miles on it. Debbie waggoner redwag@alltel.net

- Ashland, KY, USA