8.0

2002 Dodge Caravan drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Caravan:

2002 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Jun 102003

Caravan SE

I believe that a multi billion dollar company should start listening and make the consumers more safe after all we give them there billions$$$.

And the government should slap real penalties on companies making them pay real cash not a damn rebate check to purchase another one of the companies pieces of sh*t.I will pursue to get my vehicle replaced, at the companies expense , not mine, no matter what! Anyone, please feel free to contact me @ MikenShauna85@aol.com, Please do!

- , Indian Mound, TN, USA