$1,200.00

1. replace computer (1 reports)
2002 Dodge Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Caravan:

2002 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Jul 032013

Caravan Sport V6

I've never heard of a car needing a new computer. This fix was just the worst. I had to have the car towed after it died 10 miles from my place. Over $1000 later I found out my computer needed to be replaced.

I've had a ton of other problems with this van. Too many to count and remember and list all of them on this website. Just don't get one. You'll regret it.

- , Bellflower, CA, USA