6.0

2002 Dodge Caravan seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Caravan:

2002 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Jun 172015

Caravan SE 3.2L V6

I have read many complaints about this and feel that this is a manufacturers defect, in that it took over 10 years to arise on my vehicle and that I read if the air-bag light is on that my air-bags will not deploy if I were in a head on collision. I feel we as owners of said vehicles should not have to put out $200 or more to fix something that should have been fixed before the vehicle was sold.

- , Saint Augustine, FL, USA