2002 Dodge Caravan windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Caravan:

2002 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Jun 012007

Window on passenger side fails to work. Pressing the window opened button lowered the window, but then it wouldn't raise it. After some time, the button began working again and we were able to raise it. A few days later we lowered it again and it again got stuck. After getting it raised, we don't lower the window anymore out of concern that it'll get stuck in the lowered position.

- Chesapeake, VA, USA

Mar 122006

My 2002 Dodge Caravan drivers side window broke at 70K miles, (new motor) I had it replaced and now passenger side window is broke 130K miles. This is a defect in the motor... my sister has the same van and hers is broke too.I would like this recalled so that I can open the window.

- Atwater, OH, USA