2003 Dodge Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Caravan:

2003 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Mar 102003

Caravan

My "brand-new" 03 Dodge Caravan has rusty and old parts inside. It has less than 3500 miles, and there are problems with the transmission already, the brakes make a slight noise, and the battery started corroding, too. When I called daimler-Chrysler, they would not give me specific information about my vehicle. I am questioning whether my vehicle is really new... I paid way too much for it to be acting this way - again under 3500 miles!

- Lynnwood, WA, USA