2003 Dodge Caravan steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Caravan:

2003 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 012010

I have complained about the noise for 6 weeks and the Dealership continued to say "you are sitting right on the suspension you are going to hear strange noises". Finally I said enough IS ENOUGH...I don't feel safe and I am leaving it here until it is repaired! I still hear strange noises but I just picked it up. I am convinced this is not a great vehicle. I am really disappointed and wish I would have researched this vehicle more than I did prior to purchasing. It seemed like a good deal at the time! Now I am stuck with a car payment...but that is temporary. However losing your life due to steering failures is PERMANENT...and prior to the repair I was convinced that the entire front end was going to just fall out while driving.

Please do research on the vehicle prior to purchase and always DEMAND A CAR FAX!

- , New Carlisle, OH, USA