6.0

2003 Dodge Caravan steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Caravan:

2003 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Mar 032011

Caravan ES 3.3L

2003 Dodge Caravan 73,000 miles. Have had transmission replaced, Fuel sensor replaced, loads of front end work, rotors & pads, and now it appears my rack is leaking. The car drives great & gets good gas mileage but does not hold up to everyday wear and tear. THE REPAIR COSTS ARE KILLING ME... COMMON DODGE GET A GRIP!!!!! POOR QUALITY BUILD!!!!! I have had dodge vehicles for years ex. intrepid, Durango and have always been a Dodge fan until I acquired this vehicle. I do not drive it hard as you can see by the mileage. MY OPINION HAS NOW DRASTICALLY CHANGED TOWARD DODGE VEHICLES AND I CAN TELL YOU MY NEXT VEHICLE WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE A DODGE!!!! I HAVE LOST FAITH IN DODGE!!!!! I USED TO RECOMMEND DODGE. NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

- , Wayne, NJ, USA