2003 Dodge Caravan windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Caravan:

2003 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Sep 022005

I own a 2003 Dodge Caravan this vehicle has had a repetitive problem of driver side passenger window motors stop working. Upon a visit to a Dodge dealer ship in my area of orlando Florida the repair person admitted that these a bad parts and continue to have the problem with many Dodge vehicles. Also my second problem he admits is also a common problem of the vehicle which is the A/C to leak into the passenger side carpet causing mold to be created until you realize the problem exist. I took my vehicle to be repaired at the dealership and after hearing the repair man say that this happens to majority of the vehicles they repair I decided not to repair it and instead complain to all agencies including daimler Chrysler who's respond is the item is out of warranty. Yet they receive the same complaints over and over and refuse to recall items they know to be faulty. I learned and will never purchase a Dodge. I feel that this automaker should be reviewed and asked to recall items that are faulty instead of making money repairing parts they know are faulty and will continue to malfunction. I have a vehicle with mold and mildew due to the leakage problem they are aware that exist on this A/C unit.

- Oviedo, FL, USA