2005 Dodge Caravan AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Caravan:

2005 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Mar 012012

Caravan SE 3.2L V6

I am buying the Dodge Caravan since 1997 brand new and always traded with the new one because there were lot of maintenance problems occurs after 3 to 4 years. I trade off to the new one because dealer used to gave me the good deal to buy the new one. For this van, I did not get any good deal, so I kept it, but started giving me the problems on water pump, a/c compressor motor etc. so, I contacted many of my friends and family members who own the caravan and they told me the same problem. I do not know if this problem will ever be recalled but the a/c problem is really awful.

- , Brampton, Ontario, canada