2005 Dodge Caravan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Caravan:

2005 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Mar 302012

Caravan SXT 3.3L

I have had my 2005 Dodge Caravan SXT in service all week and still not resolved. It started with the check engine light on and engine surging when stopped with car in drive. Runs smoothly in neutral. I will talked to the mechanic on Monday 08/20/2012 and the Dodge dealer. Currently I put the car in neutral every time I drive it with the check engine light on. I hope we come up with a solution this week. I am glad I have a second car 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis with 95,000 miles and very few computer controls. I will probably keep it forever!

- , Pompano Beach, FL, USA