2005 Dodge Caravan wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Caravan:

2005 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Feb 282009

Caravan 6-cyl

I own a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan that has the tire pressure sensors on each wheel. On February 28th I drove to work, about 12 miles. It was a snowy day and I pulled into my parking lot and parked the van where I always do. About 15 minutes later, about 8:00am, my son came to work and upon entering our store said that I had a flat tire on my front driver's side tire. He said he got out of his car and watched as the tire went flat. The valve stem cap had snapped off right at the bottom of the threads. My dealer put a rubber stem in it's place. The replacement is on back order along with thousands of others!!! I have the broken part as I found it a few weeks later after the snow melted away.

- Meriden, CT, USA