2007 Dodge Caravan seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Caravan:

2007 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Aug 122009

Caravan

The airbag light turns on at the beginning when a child or a light load is in the passenger's seat. It then turns off once I start going. I don't know if that means that it is on or off and am concerned. Secondly, I recently had to repair the runner on the drivers side back sliding door. The wire that went through the middle of it was in jeopardy of getting damaged if I didn't. I had to pay $350 to get this repaired. It looks like I'll have to be repairing the passenger's side in the future as it is showing signs of deterioration.

- Eagle, CO, USA

Jun 222009

Caravan 6-cyl

Consumer states complaint against Chrysler. Consumer was hit head on and airbags did not deploy

- Branson, MO, USA