9.0

1. replace heater hose (2 reports)
2008 Dodge Caravan cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Caravan:

2008 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Jul 042013

Caravan

The rear heater diverter valve failed at the worst moment, ruining my family's vacation plan. It is a Y hose above the manifold, and it only leaks when it wants to. I was able to add more coolant to reach a mechanic who had seen this before. By then, the radiator was missing an entire gallon. This is a "dealer only part" and needs a recall.

- , Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA

Sep 112010

Caravan LX 3.2L

My problem is that dodge uses plastic parts to make this y and it should be metal. The dealer charged me $88.00 for the part and $276.00 labor for a 20min fix I had them review there pricing but they said they were with in the peramiters. I'd like to know who sets up this price scale for labor. I know they didn't have my car in the garage more than 30 minuts. When I called back the service manager tried to barter with me saying he would give me credit on future service. I told him to keep his credit. I wouldn't be back.

- , Waxahachie, TX, USA