6.8

2010 Dodge Challenger body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Challenger:

2010 Dodge Challenger Owner Comments

Apr 102010

Challenger

I have a 2010 Dodge Challenger SE fully loaded with leather seats my gig radio and sunroof. When I let my sunroof open while driven around 35 miles per hour the headliner begins to fall. I purchased the vehicle in March and the problem began in April and I have had the headliner replaced twice. I was told bye a service manager that the headliner had to be redesigned.

- Houston, TX, USA

Apr 082010

Challenger

The contact owns a 2010 Dodge Challenger. While driving 30 mph the headliner started to fall in the contacts face. The contact took the vehicle to the dealer to have the headliner replaced twice; however, neither of the repairs remedied the issue. The service manager stated that the headliner needed to be redesigned and has agreed to repair the vehicle. The failure mileage was 17,000.

- Houston, TX, USA