2010 Dodge Challenger wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Challenger:

2010 Dodge Challenger Owner Comments

Jul 012013

Challenger

I believe there is a safety issue problem with these vehicle wheel lug nuts coming loose.has a 2 piece design, not solid lug nut. Easily gets stripped can fall off and create accident.

- Cranston, RI, USA

May 292012

Challenger

My car was standing still waiting for oncoming traffic to clear so I could turn left. I was hit hard from behind, sending me into the opposite lane where I was hit head on by another car. My air bag did not deploy and my shoulder harness failed to function. My car sustained far more damage than the other two cars involved. (my car was a total loss.) their air bags deployed properly.

- Carmel, IN, USA