2013 Dodge Challenger lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Challenger:

2013 Dodge Challenger Owner Comments

Sep 062015

I was driving normal speed at 60 when I proceeded to get over I push the gas a little bit the car RPM when high but the car did not speed up I looked at the dash the check engine light came on I took it to have it scanned at advance auto and auto zone they both gave me the same code of P0741 that is a transmission code I drive my car daily to work and home the check engine light stays on 2 days then go off for one day then back on if U accelerate then release the pedal it make a hard jerk from the rear end this is not the first problem I had I bought the car brand new in March 2013 and the window switch went out and 2 months ago the ac control went out and now this transmission problem not only that my fiance Jeep is 2014 with 29000 miles on it and the heated seats not working or the heat and don jackson in union city ga has horrible customer service that been trying to get parts for 2 months for the Jeep to someone that is paying 1100 a month in car payments from Dodge I should be treated respectfully

- Hampton, GA, USA