2014 Dodge Challenger body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Challenger:

2014 Dodge Challenger Owner Comments

May 262015

I was involved in a car crash where I did not have time to apply the breaks before hitting another car. The car made a sudden left turn in front of me and I T-boned the car at a rate of about 45mph. At he time of the crash my airbags did not deploy, so I contacted Chrysler about this, and the sent a investigator to look at my car. In a letter they said, the conclusion of the investigation is that the rate of deceleration necessary to activate the air bag system was not present during the accident. How much damage do you have to do to the front of a Challenger in a crash for the airbags to work. There is over $12000 in damage to my car, not to mention the thousands of dollars in medical bills I have along with thousands of dollars in lost wages. I no longer feel safe driving this car once it is repaired, and no longer want to own a Chrysler product.

- Lynn Haven, FL, USA