- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 31 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 39 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 64 days ago
2014 Dodge Challenger
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Dodge Challenger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Dodge Challenger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
2014 Dodge Challenger ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:ALTERNATOR/GENERATOR/REGULATOR NHTSA Campaign #14V634000
Summary: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Challenger, and Durango; and 2012-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles manufactured April 22, 2010, to January 2, 2014, and equipped with a 3.6L engine and a 160 amp alternator. In the affected vehicles, the alternator may suddenly fail.
Consequence: If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will replace the alternator, free of charge. The recall began on February 27, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P60. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V634000 »