2006 Dodge Charger AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Charger:

2006 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Aug 242005

Charger 8-cyl

I am about to file a lemon law complaint because Dodge has been "unable to duplicate" the most serious problems that have plagued my vehicle, a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T, since day four of my ownership. I have owned this car for 68 days and of those, I have only been able to drive the functioning car for 19 days. They have fixed a number of minor issues and notified me that they would be unable to fix or do not know how to fix at this time, some minor issues including the air conditioning compressor problems (which they say they have also been "unable to duplicate". the serious issues that are occurring when it idles, when it accelerates and with what seems to be the suspension and possibly both the engine and transmission. Of those 68 days, they have come to pick up my car on three different occasions to try and fix it, the last time (which continues currently) they have had my car for four weeks. I happen to know (upon researching after the prolonged period they have had the car) that tsb's or technical service bulletins have been issued for every problem that is occurring with my car. Additionally, I have taken my car to two different mechanics (one Dodge dealership and one independent mechanic) that have witnessed these malfunctions. I would like to know what my options are legally for getting some kind of resolution.

- Groesbeck, TX, USA