2006 Dodge Charger accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Charger:

2006 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Jul 122010

My 2006 Dodge charge keeps getting stuck in park and the pink release does not work either, I have to slide a steel wire all the way to the left in order to get it to give. There are a million forums and complaints based off of this exact issue and yet no recall because its not a safety issue" maybe not but it is obviously defective. My warranty is up and cant afford to fix the issue so I have to do this everytime I get into my car. How many complaints and forums need to go up before they make a recall for the defective part"

- Mesa, AZ, USA