2006 Dodge Charger accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Charger:

2006 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Sep 302005

I have taken my car to the dealership 5 times to have issues fixed. Each time I got the car back, it was worse. I had 13 issues originally with the car. I ended up suing, and got a very small settlement- Dodge refused to cooperate. I still have each and every problem, and do not know what else to do. My car dies while in reverse, the brakes malfunction constantly, the window panel remains broken due to their inept work, the radio cuts off, the dash lights die @ night, etc. I would truly appreciate it if someone could actually help me. I do not know what else to do. I love my car dearly, but something needs to be done. The date I put as date of incident is when this all started.

- West Palm Beach, FL, USA