2006 Dodge Charger brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Charger:

2006 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Jan 232008

I purchased a 2006 Dodge Charger brand new in March 2006. Ever since then there has been problems. I have taken the car to the local Dodge dealership where the car was purchased. I had been experiencing problems with the brakes not stopping and squeaking and the fact that I could be accelerating up to about 20-30mph and the car would not go any further. The car is showing signs of transmission problems. These problems lead me to the dealership which was where the car was purchased. The service department said I needed brake pads and nothing else was wrong, which I got brake pads from a different business. The car still continues to do the same thing with the problems with the transmission and the brakes. I see there was no results with going to the dealer so I contacted the corporate Chrysler customer assistance # and they advised me to take the car back for a diagnosis, I advised them that I previously done that and there was nothing found. They told me there was nothing they could do because the dealer would need to recognize the problem.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA