- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 14 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 43 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 57 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 84 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 89 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2006 Dodge Charger (Page 1 of 5)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 6 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 80,458 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.