2006 Dodge Charger miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Charger:

2006 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Oct 262007

Charger 6-cyl

Both cars I got from the dealer broke down and had to be towed back to dealership. I told them I don't want to do business with them anymore. They never contacted the bank that the deal was no longer in affect and they needed to return the money. Now my bank has me and the owner of the first car that was sold to someone else. I called the dmv and was told its true the first car belongs to someone else. I need help this is fraud.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA

Apr 242007

Customer is thinking about purchasing a 2006 Dodge daytona R/T and wants any info or recalls* update

- Unknown, DC, USA

May 012006

Charger 8-cyl

After purchasing my 2006 Dodge Charger in April of 2006 I immediately had a problem with a squeaking from the front brakes. When taking the car in for service I was repeatedly told it was brake dust and it would go away when washing. The noise has never gone away and has continued to get worse now that I have over 20,000 miles on them.

- Vallejo, CA, USA