- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
- December 17: Investigation Closed into Alleged Dodge Viper Rear Suspension Problems
2006 Dodge Charger
Worst 2006 Charger transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifter stuck, could not move it4
- slips gears2
- bearings spun in transmission casing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission32
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.