2.7

2007 Dodge Charger accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Charger:

2007 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

May 282014

Charger

It was a hot day over 90F. I started the car. The speedometer cluster did not work. All the lights including engine light, esp, break, traction control was on. I turned the car off and restarted with the same issue. I let the engine warm up and then restarted the car with the same issue. I started to drive home, the instrument cluster did not work, speedometer showed 0mph. I took it to a local mechanic, he told me to re-flash the computer and change the speedometer cluster and only a dealership can do this work.

- Petersburg, VA, USA

May 282014

Charger

It was a hot day over 90F. I started the car. The speedometer cluster did not work. All the lights including engine light, esp, break, traction control was on. I turned the car off and restarted with the same issue. I let the engine warm up and then restarted the car with the same issue. I started to drive home, the instrument cluster did not work, speedometer showed 0mph. I took it to a local mechanic, he told me to re-flash the computer and change the speedometer cluster.

- Petersburg, VA, USA

Feb 012008

Charger 6-cyl

2007 Dodge Charger with several problems. Consumer states that the vehicle shakes very hard while stopped at a light or parking, and the speedometer drops while driving not showing the accurate speed. The vehicle has also stalled twice. The dealer replaced several components in the vehicle, however the problem continued.

- Elk Grove, CA, USA

Jul 012007

Charger 6-cyl

In July 2007 I purchased a 07 Dodge Charger. It has been in the shop 20+ times in the last 6 months. The spedometer fluctuates from 60 to 40 mph when in cruise control and feels like it is going to stall when this happens. The vehicle has odd little shakes and shimmys. The check engine light wont stay off for more then 5 days. The remote entry wont work all the time even if I'm standing right next to the vehicle. There has been a new fuel extractor put into this vehicle.

- Burlington, IA, USA