2007 Dodge Charger miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Charger:

2007 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Dec 272006

Charger 6-cyl

I bought my Charger on 11/03/06 with 13 miles on it. At 900 miles the engine check light came on. I took it to the dealer, they said an O2 sensor was bad, they replaced it. Then at 980 miles the engine light came on again. It was the same sensor, and the car was in the shop for 3 days. The dealer said everything was good to go. Then on December 27th the light came on again. I took it to the dealer and now they say it needs software for the computer for the engine. Currently I am waiting for them to call me when the part comes in. They said it is O.K to drive til then.......the dealer has been very nice about this, they have been doing a very good job. I just feel a brand new car shouldn't be doing this and I'm looking into the lemon law.

- Providence, RI, USA