- June 30: Jeep and Dodge SUVs Recalled To Repair Suspension Problems
- June 21: Dodge Dart Investigated After Brake Pedal Complaints
- June 18: Dodge Challenger Recalled For One Missing Bolt
- June 18: Chrysler 'False Park' Lawsuit Back in Gear
- May 31: Fiat Chrysler Lowers Powertrain Warranty To 60,000 Miles
2007 Dodge Charger
Worst 2007 Charger transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gear shift stuck in park45
- k39 interlock lever1
- reverse not working1
- transmission slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.