- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 2 days ago
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 3 days ago
- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 7 days ago
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Darts To Fix Brake Problems recalls | 69 days ago
2007 Dodge Charger
Worst 2007 Charger transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gear shift stuck in park47
- k39 interlock lever1
- reverse not working1
- transmission slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.