- April 11: Recalled: Dodge Viper Door Handles Lose Their Bite
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
2007 Dodge Charger
Worst 2007 Charger transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gear shift stuck in park44
- k39 interlock lever1
- reverse not working1
- transmission slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.