4.5

2007 Dodge Charger wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Charger:

2007 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Oct 052010

Charger

The contact owns a 2007 Dodge Charger srt8. The vehicle had euro trenz wheel rims. While driving 40 mph the contact stated that he drove over a pothole and the front passenger side wheel rim cracked. He drove onto the emergency lane and inspected the vehicle. The contact stated that the front passenger side tire was flat and the wheel rim was cracked. The wheel rim cracked on two occasions. The contact referenced recall 09E002000, wheels:rim and has called the manufacturer for two weeks and no one returned his call. The failure and current mileages were 27,570.

- Miami Beach, FL, USA

Jan 202008

Charger

This has been an on going problem with my car since I bought it January 2008 I have all paper work on the car. This month alone February 20, 2009 it has been in the shop three times already. It has been in the shop for tire rims, key not working, engine light coming on all the time, stereo, speakers, had another light come on and I had to tow it myself. This is a 2007 Dodge Charger V6. I need some help on what to do, I drive my children and grand children in this car and I'm scared that I will be stranded some place, you don't know if the car is going to act up or not each day I pay alot of money to have and drive this car and I do not feel safe.

- Livermore, CA, USA