- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- December 31: Dodge Recalls Dart Aero To Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 29: Older Dodge Trucks Recalled After Reported Fatality
2008 Dodge Charger
Worst 2008 Charger engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure5
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving2
- ticking noise from engine2
- broken belt while driving1
- check engine light is on1
- dropped valve seat1
- oil pump defect caused engine to freeze1
- unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.