- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 11: Recalled: Dodge Viper Door Handles Lose Their Bite
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
2008 Dodge Charger
Worst 2008 Charger engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure5
- ticking noise from engine3
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving2
- broken belt while driving1
- check engine light is on1
- dropped valve seat1
- oil pump defect caused engine to freeze1
- unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.