- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 15: Dodge Ram 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Affects 6 Ram Models
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
2008 Dodge Charger
Worst 2008 Charger engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure5
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving2
- ticking noise from engine2
- broken belt while driving1
- check engine light is on1
- unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.