2008 Dodge Charger fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Charger:

2008 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Dec 092014

Charger 4WD 6-cyl

I was driving on the parkway approx. 60mph, the breaks felt like they were slowing down the car without being pressed. The warning lights were also going off and on. On the second road, I was going 40mph when the fuel light suddenly came on, but my gas tank was half full. The needle on the car tank went to empty then the car just shut off in the middle of the road. I managed to steer it to the side, and it restarted again.

- Laurel, MD, USA

Jul 012012

Charger 8-cyl

Vehicle stalls after filling with gas if filled all the way.

- Spring, TX, USA

Mar 012011

Charger 8-cyl

After refueling my car at the gas station my car has stalled on several occasions. This issue has been going on since 2011 so now whenever I get gas I do not fill up completely to avoid the stalling problem.

- Richmond, TX, USA