1.5

2009 Dodge Charger brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Dodge Charger:

2009 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Jan 032015

Charger

I have had another incident where the automobile has had another mechanical malfunction. I was slowing down to turn at a stop light. It died, right before I started my turn. This is now the fourth incident with the same issue. Thankfully I was not hurt this time. Though I am still suffering from the incident from December 8th. My daughter was with me again when this incident occurred. She said, "mom the light is green". I said, "I know, the car is dead". I would like to know what is being done, before someone gets killed.

- Kansas City, KS, USA