2011 Dodge Charger accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Dodge Charger:

2011 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Oct 072015

The contact owns a 2011 Dodge Charger. While driving approximately 60 mph, the save battery, traction control, and the ABS warning light illuminated. In addition, the contact mentioned that the front headlights became inoperable and the windshield wipers operated independently. The contact also stated that the vehicle stalled and failed to restart. The vehicle was towed to the contact's residence. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 75,000.

- Morning Sun, IA, USA

Jun 302014

Charger 6-cyl

While im driving home around approx. 10:30 pm. I was going uphill on a bridge in a curve when my headlights went completely out on my vehicle causing me to crash to the opposite side of the bridge in the on-coming traffic lane. There also were a couple vehicles approaching a couple hundred yards away in front of me. So I had to stop my vehicle in the middle of the road. I had to leave my vehicle on the side of the road for the remainder of the night because my headlights didn't come back on at all. I really feared for my life that night.

- Jackson, LA, USA

Nov 042014

Key ignition.

- Flint, MI, USA

Aug 012014

Charger 6-cyl

When I turn on my turn signals the windshield wipers go on! this happens 2 to 3 times I put the turn signal on then does not do it next time and then again the next 3 times I use the turn signals. Mostly happening with left turn signal. The wipers do not stop until you turn off the turn signal. Something must be wrong with the electrical wiring or switch.

- Hartsdale, NY, USA

Jul 012013

Charger 6-cyl

Driver-side low beam bulb appeared to be burned out - took to dealer and they found the wiring harness was burned (just as described in recall M05 for police vehicles) and had to be replaced. I really wish they had replaced both sides since they had it all apart (have to take bumper off to get to headlights which is another sad story) - they covered this fix but only because I had vehicle on extended warranty this should be a passenger vehicle recall too. Now I have to wait around for it to happen to passenger- side (or to driver side again, since cause of harness melting seems likely to be something deeper than just the harness/wiring itself - voltage regulation or "?" I don't know, but replacing it with the exact same part doesn't seem like a permanent solution).

- Colleger Park, MD, USA