2011 Dodge Charger body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Dodge Charger:

2011 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Apr 272016

Charger

Trunk latch stopped working and trunk light and trunk release button and no trunk ajar alarm lighting up on the dashboard. Stationary. The dealer stated the latch was fried and had to replace the whole unit and button.

- South Ozone Park, NY, USA

Nov 012013

Charger 6-cyl

I was driving on the highway on my way to work.I stopped for a red light and a car came from behind and hit me.the car was travel around 60mph, and the accident caused my car to be totaled my air bags never came out causing pain all down my lower back and neck.

- Abbeville, SC, USA

May 242013

Charger 6-cyl

Passenger side headlight wiring harness shorted and melted headlight wiring harness causing smoke and excessive heat, if left the vehicle would have caught fire.

- Lillington, NC, USA