5.3

2011 Dodge Charger seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Dodge Charger:

2011 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Apr 102014

Charger

The air bag censer comes on all the time, the passenger seat belt censer comes on stating that the passenger seat belt is not on when it is and the dashboard lights flicker all the time.

- San Bernardino, CA, USA

Jun 082011

Charger 8-cyl

The first week I got my car the brake light came on while I was driving. My car was ordered for me and took a little over two months to be delivered. The brake light comes on, flashes and then goes off at unpredictable times. I have taken it to the dealer 4 times but they never put that complaint on my sheet. They keep saying the computer isn't showing anything wrong. I also had a problem with the car keyless entries not working, they replaced the door handles and now they work. The car has also locked me out on three separate occasions. Once with my 1 year old son inside and the key was inside as well, had to jimmy door to get in. Also my seatbelt sticks. If I drive over 20 minutes I have to unlock lock and unlock again to get my seatbelt to open.

- Pine Bluff, AR, USA