2012 Dodge Charger windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Dodge Charger:

2012 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Dec 032014

I have had trouble with my windows not working properly. The passenger window would go half way up then go back down, back windows wouldn't work at all. They had to charge the battery because it was low and would go into battery saving mode at red lights. They replaced the car radio because it would change channels for no reason. They say it is an issue with the alternator but do not have the parts to fix it. I have called the recall assistance line twice and have gotten no response. This car could be dangerous to me and others and nobody is taking it very seriously. I have my children in this car and my grandchildren in this car. Please help.

- Daytona Beach, FL, USA